Our family have decided to offer our special place . . L’Orangerie . . to couples who wish to celebrate their Wedding Day amidst simply beautiful things. We have chosen to open our grounds and our wonderful old Barn stunningly finished with vintage accessories, together with our passion for delivering absolute perfection in ambience and service. We delight in limiting the occasions we host to only one per week which allows our guests all the time and space they need to enjoy their day before, during and after.
Our family are unashamedly proud of the growing reputation we are continuing to build for absolutely wonderful weddings . . it is what we do . . it is what we love . .
When you accept our offer of L’Orangerie for your special day you can expect:
- Thoughtful attention to all meetings and communications with L’Orangeries’ owner and host who brings a wealth of experience to the detailing of your celebration.
- Plenty of time to ‘dress’ your day with access to L’Orangerie between 10am and 2pm the day before your celebration.
- An extensive car parking lawn under the trees, adjacent to the Venue, catering to both cars and small to medium size buses.
- A choice of ceremony locations ranging from a quaint iron worked arbour on the hilltop with stunning views of the Tauranga coastline . . to a candlelit occasion in our gorgeous old Barn if the weather is not kind. Or maybe an intimate ceremony on one of our many lawn areas under the trees. Hand polished 1875 Kauri church pews complete your alfresco ceremony setting . . .
- Access to the quietly beautiful gardens, orchard and lawn areas back dropped by the romantic French inspired Homestead for Bridal Party photography.
- Use of our fabulous old Barn measuring 20m x 10m for your reception dinner and dance. The Barn boasts an ornate wrought iron chandelier and is further lit by moody downlights and/or twinkling fairy lights depending on your preference. The Barn has huge rustic barn doors at each end and an entire wall can be left open to enjoy the surrounding terrace and lawn areas. At night these wonderful spaces come to life with festive festoon lighting.
- Rustic refectory tables for your party and seating that includes an eclectic mix of historic church pews and old wooden school chairs.
- Use of our vintage collections of plate ware, glassware and heavy silver cutlery should you wish to incorporate them into your dinner table settings.
- A serviced and much admired Loo ‘Shed’ themed to unobtrusively complement The Barn while providing clean, spacious facilities that accommodate both guests and the bridal party gowns.
- ‘The Bar’ which has expertly serviced some unforgettable evenings – it is made up of Oak Wine Barrels and thick planks of Macrocarpa milled on the property. We invite you to contribute to its history . .
- Readily available experienced L’Orangerie staff at reasonable rates to attend to bar service throughout the afternoon and evening.
- Relaxed access to The Barn to collect party debris and personal effects the morning after your celebration.